Hi Sue,

Sorry for the late response to your questions and:

1.  We're currently the Tutoring Center, but a name change is possible for
the future.

2.  We are currently under the Dean of Instruction.  Tutoring here used to
be with Student Affairs but was moved to Academics sometime within the past
10 years.

3.  65% of our funding is institutional, 35% is Perkins.

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director

Tutoring and Student Success

Kirtland Community College