Many of you have mentioned the name of your center and I will check to see
if these names are already in LSCHE at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/about/names.htm where there is currently
a list of 115 different names. I will add names from the recent LRNASST
posts to this list.

BTW, also review the list of web sites that are arranged alphabetically by
state. You can also click on your state on the map to see if your center's
web site is listed. If it is not, please send me an email with the following
information on one line: name of your institution-name of your center-full
URL of the main (home) page of the center web site.

There are 346 web sites currently on the list. With the addition of the Alex
Barthel list, we will have  a total of 382 in LSCHE.  Now, we need to find
the centres in the UK (Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England) and any other
centers in Japan, Italy, Spain, and so on and on.

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge
economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/