We pay tutors for 1/2 hour if the student doesn't show but the
tutor is responsible for calling the student during that time to
see what has happened. After the 2nd no show the student is
terminated for that assignment. If they wish to resume tutoring
they must see me and recommit to the process.
--
Carole Basak, Associate Director
Academic Support Services

[920]403-1321