Tallahassee FL. 32304-2895
(850) 201-8251
http://www.tcc.fl.edu/dept/acsu/mc/index.htm

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/30/06 2:33 PM >>>
Hi all:

I just joined this list about five minutes ago, because I am hoping
you can help me.

Does anyone know of existing "salary schedules"--online--that provide
information on "market" salaries for learning support center
coordinators, etc.?  I need to make salary recommendations for my
staff--soon, and with very little advance warning--and I want to
determine if their salaries are at all in line with national
standards, averages, etc.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Kathy