-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Henderson
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with a presentation - for tomorrow!

Colleagues: I need help. I am scheduled to do a presentation tomorrow,
and the topic has just been changed, I'm looking for ideas, resources,
suggestions, etc.

I am supposed to present for an hour and a half to a group of 50
students who will be graduating in May. The topic is about time/life
management after college.

Any suggestions? THANKS IN ADVANCE. Sue

Sue Henderson

Assistant Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus
7001 East Williams Field Road
Academic Center Building room 80, Mail Code 0180
Mesa, AZ  85212
(480)727-1457 * fax (480)727-1714
http://uc.asu.edu * http://east.asu.edu/learningcenter