-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pam Sawyer
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help with a presentation - for tomorrow!

Another thought...have you read any of John Maxwell's work?  One book
entitled, "First Break all The Rules," might be helpful...
Pam Sawyer

Eastfield College
3737 Motley Dr.
Mesquite, TX  75098
"If you think you can, or cannot; you're right!"  Henry Ford
>>> [log in to unmask] 03/07/06 7:57 AM >>>
Ray,

I really like that idea! What are the top ten ways to get fired? I can
think of a few...

Roberta Schotka
NADE'08 conference co-chair
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries, 242 SL
(617) 373-2150 voice
(617) 373-2529 fax

                      Ray Sanchez

                      <ray.sanchez@FRESNOCITYC         To:

                      OLLEGE.EDU>                      cc:

                      Sent by: Open Forum for          Subject: Re: Help
with a presentation - for tomorrow!
                      Learning Assistance

                      Professionals

                      03/06/2006 12:34 PM

                      Please respond to Open

                      Forum for Learning

                      Assistance Professionals

Make it fun! You have a captive audience and should share two or three
things that will stick, but I'm sure they have senioritis and could use
a break from the lecture on how to be successful.

How about spending at least 30 minutes on:

"Top 10 Ways to Get Fired from Your First Job."

Ray M. Sanchez
Fresno City College