-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McLain, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student Effort and Motivation

I am seeking practical, realistic articles, ideas, or methods that
community college faculty may use to address the issues of  student
effort and motivation.  I know that there are no simple answers to these
complex issues, but I hope to find  ideas that others have found useful
for the faculty at-large.  Thank you!

Cindy McLain
Title III Program Coordinator
Iowa Valley Community College District