For f2f, I recommend SkillsBank4. I used it in my studies of CAI with  my dissertation.  It is a one time cost that is not too expensive.

"Ronald D. Illingworth" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Colleagues:

We are looking for recommendations on CAI (computer-aided instruction)
for use with developmental students both in traditional f2f classrooms
and for distance students.  If you have any experience with programs
please contact me with your experiences, your recommendations, and your
ideas regarding these programs.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this issue.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus