Face to face - not online

John Omerod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  What is the definition of an f2f classroom?

John Omerod, Program Coordinator
Learning Enhancement
Department of Literacy
148 Gabel Hall
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL   60115
753-8486

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/10/06 9:39 PM >>>
For f2f, I recommend SkillsBank4. I used it in my studies of CAI with
my dissertation.  It is a one time cost that is not too expensive.

"Ronald D. Illingworth"  wrote:  Colleagues:

We are looking for recommendations on CAI (computer-aided instruction)

for use with developmental students both in traditional f2f classrooms

and for distance students.  If you have any experience with programs
please contact me with your experiences, your recommendations, and your

ideas regarding these programs.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this issue.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus