(651) 450-8693

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karyn Schulz
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: some help

Hi friends,

We are always looking for ways to increase our tutor population (not
tutees!) and I was wondering if there are any sites that list famous
folks who were tutors...please send any names or sites I can browse
through...

Thank you!!!

Karyn Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring