Is anyone using worksheets in their tutoring of developmental math
students?  Currently, our tutors work with students directly from their
textbooks.  I am checking with the publishers but wonder if there is a
commercial "paper" product we could explore for those students who don't
respond well to the online environment.

Thanks for the responses of my last postings.  This is a great forum!

Susan

Susan Grimes
Tutor Program Coordinator
San Juan College Student Success Center