Hi Susan,
As a member of NCLCA (www.nclca.org) you get a copy of the most recent
Resource Directory. Inside it there is much information about centers
including organization and interests of members.

As for my center, we answer to both sides of the house since I oversee
Disability services (Student Affairs) and tutoring, etc (Academic
Affairs). We have a general budget for the center that is part of the
college wide support for the services. Please don't hesitate to contact
me off line if you need further information.
David Reedy, Director
The Learning Center at Rhodes State College