Hi everyone-

If you click on www.nclca.org, then click on the
"Publications" link, you will find a publication
called the "Resource Directory."

The Resource Directory, which is published every other
year by NCLCA (National College Learning Center
Association), provides a wealth of information and
contacts about our members, including statistical
information and profiles of individuals and learning
centers drawn from a survey that is distributed to the
membership and others in the learning assistance
field. The directory includes information about where
Learning Centers are housed, mission statements,
titles and descriptions of adminstrators, etc.

If you join NCLCA, you will receive a copy of the
latest (2005) Resource Directory.  There is summative
information from past Resource Directories available
online.

If you are interested in purchasing a Resource
Directory but do not wish to join NCLCA, please
contact me at [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps!

Jennifer Haley
NCLCA Publications Officer