I don't think anyone has mentioned NetTutor yet.  The company website is www.link-systems.com  We use the NetTutor whiteboard to tutor math, writing, chemistry and physics.  It is very user friendly.  You are welcome to visit our MathLab Online at www.uvsc.edu/mathlab  Just select "login" and use our guest username and password "mathguest" "mathrules"

If there is a tutorial going on you can observe it.  If there is no tutorial, feel free to "submit a question" and ask the tutor to show you around the whiteboard.

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Director, Math Advantage Programs
Utah Valley State College
801-863-8411

ad-van-tage   n.  A factor conducive to success.