(410) 837-5387

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathryn VanWagoner
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online math tutoring: whiteboard technology?

I don't think anyone has mentioned NetTutor yet.  The company website is
www.link-systems.com  We use the NetTutor whiteboard to tutor math,
writing, chemistry and physics.  It is very user friendly.  You are
welcome to visit our MathLab Online at www.uvsc.edu/mathlab  Just select
"login" and use our guest username and password "mathguest" "mathrules"

If there is a tutorial going on you can observe it.  If there is no
tutorial, feel free to "submit a question" and ask the tutor to show you
around the whiteboard.

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Director, Math Advantage Programs
Utah Valley State College
801-863-8411

ad-van-tage   n.  A factor conducive to success.

browser to