Thanks, Kate.  I purchased a 5 year package a few years ago and I'm not up to date on their pricing and options.  Also, you can email Trey Bruns with questions: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/29/2006 1:30 PM >>>
Here's a link to some NetTutor pricing, but keep in mind that Link-Systems
Int'l. (LSI, parent company) has several online academic options, from just
whiteboard usage to complete online tutoring plans.  I would suggest going
to the LSI site itself and exploring the various offerings to see which, if
any, might be what you're looking for.  This site below is for the NetTutor
Course Management System.  There are also demos and tutorials on that
particular page and links to all offerings by LSI.

http://www.link-systems.com/PaWRHD9CiqIAAFq4CTg/

Hope that helps!

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director