-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frank Christ
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 2:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Your center name and web site and LSCHE

Many of you have mentioned the name of your center and I will check to
see
if these names are already in LSCHE at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/about/names.htm where there is
currently
a list of 115 different names. I will add names from the recent LRNASST
posts to this list.

BTW, also review the list of web sites that are arranged alphabetically
by
state. You can also click on your state on the map to see if your
center's
web site is listed. If it is not, please send me an email with the
following
information on one line: name of your institution-name of your
center-full
URL of the main (home) page of the center web site.

There are 346 web sites currently on the list. With the addition of the
Alex
Barthel list, we will have  a total of 382 in LSCHE.  Now, we need to
find
the centres in the UK (Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England) and any
other
centers in Japan, Italy, Spain, and so on and on.

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge
economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in
our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our
past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new
knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/

browser to