Hi all,
There's a faculty member in our developmental ed program who's interested in using a videocamera to tape her reading students and monitor their progress. I was wondering if anyone's tried this and could give us some pointers. I haven't been able to find any research on the subject so I'd appreciate any articles you can point out too. Thanks, Sherri Latimer

Dr. Sherri Latimer
Title III Activity Director
University of Central Arkansas
Main 206F (501) 450-3683