Hello everyone,

I have been recently hired to oversee the tutoring and mentoring
programs at Eastern Kentucky University.  Currently we use AccuTrack 7.0
to track student usage.  We are looking to upgrade.  What are the pros
of AccuTrack 8.0 (I know 9.0 is being released soon)? Cons?  What are
the pros of TutorTrac? Cons?  Is there any other program out there that
tracks student usage?  I have gone through the archives and that has
helped, but some current information would be highly beneficial.

Thank you in advance!
Matt

Matt Schumacher

Academic Support and Tutoring Services