1.  Academic Skills Center (This includes services/resources for writing, reading, and studying/learning.)
2.  The ASC is in the Library/Media/Distance Learning Division.
3.  We get a small portion (about 14%) of our annual budget from Carl Perkins funds for professional-technical students.  Our budget for summer quarters the past five years has been fully funded by student government funds.

Grace Rhodes, Director
Academic Skills Center
Shoreline Community College