HI folks

I am in the process of writing a technology grant for our academic
center and would like to purchase some software to help assess student's
noncognitive skills. I have the information for ordering the LASSI but
would appreciate any other ideas this great list has to offer. I would
prefer software products as opposed to paper/pencil versions.

You can respond off-list if you think this topic may not interest
others.

Thank you!

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring