Hi LRNASST colleagues,

Does anyone offer online math tutoring?  If so, how does it work-through
whiteboard technology?  I'm dying to find out how to do this but can't
seem to find anyone who is actually doing it.  My idea is that we would
use a telephone for realtime online tutoring.  Then I envision a pad and
a stylus.  For us, the students who would most benefit from online
tutoring are also those who would have a hard time understanding any
instruction that was typed.

Thanks,

Susan Andrien

Director, Learning Center/TRIO