HI folks

We are moving into a larger facility within the next 6 weeks and we are
considering changing our process somewhat. Currently, all of our
tutoring is offered via appointments. Since we will have more space and
the possibility of having space for walk-in tutoring, my supervisor
would like for us to survey other schools (particularly 4-year
institutions) to see what you offer in regards to tutoring.

Do you offer walk-in hours? If so, for what courses? How are the hours
determined?

Do you offer individual tutoring? If so, how are they arranged?

Do you offer both and if so, how and why?

Thank you!!!

Karyn

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring