From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Foster Bell
Sent: Fri 3/31/2006 6:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Starting new Academic Success Center

I have recently accepted the challenge to build a brand new Academic
Success Center in a growing technical college.  A new twist for me is
the opportunity to hire adjunct faculty as tutors along with student
peer tutors.  Any suggestions as to guidelines for hiring faculty and
also for managing a center with both faculty and peer tutors?

Thanks,

Foster Bell, Coordinator

Academic Success Center

Central Georgia Technical College