Can anyone point me to a review source regarding the relative merits
of various SNA software packages? I know comments are made here from
time to time regarding features/benefits and preferences about
software, but I would like to assess various packages such as UCInet,
InFlow, NetMiner and others on a more critical comparative basis. (If
posts on these topics have been made here in the past I may have
overlooked them or not been subscribed at the time.)

thanks in advance for the pointers.

-Teramis

Deborah Teramis Christian
Sociologist