As Tom mentioned social network courses are starting to appear for public health but have not made the leap to social work schools to the best of my knowledge.  Would SNA be useful to them I certainly think so.  There have been a few studies to date that have looked at things like service referral networks, these could be useful for a number of purposes; for example, to see where connections need to be made to enhance service delivery.

-scott