Dear socnetters,

A colleague of mine is studying how organizations (social services,
schools, charities...) cooperate in the field of social work. I've
suggested him a SNA perspective but I'm just a beginner in this field
and my interests in SNA are not at an inter-organizational level...

I would like to ask about references to illustrative papers and
information on inter-organizational networking in the field of social
work. His interest may be in both an ego-networks and a
"complete-networks" approach.

 I am going to post to the list all the collected info.

Best regards,

Teresio Poggio
University of Trento, Italy
E-mail: [log in to unmask]