Yesterday I had another Swallow-tailed Kite.  There goes my theory that
cloud cover and/or rain brings them down to a height where they are seen
easier.  Yesterday was not cloudy nor rainy.  Maybe seeing them here has to
do with the direction of the upper winds vs the winds closer to the ground.
I don't know an internet site where one can see the differences in wind
speed and direction at different heights.

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl