Hey Everybirdy,

  Peacock's Pocket to nice was quite picturesque.  The controlled  burn from
two days ago is quite visible from the northern end.
  Hundreds of Yellowlegs (both) were scattered all along the road  today.
About mid way I started seeing some mixed flocks of dowitchers  (both?) with a
handful of Stilt Sandpipers and Dulin.   The Snow  Goose out there at the usual
spot even though the water is drawing down quite a  bit.  I saw the bio-tech
from the refuge out there "pulling the plug" on  some culverts and it sure
didn't take long for them to drain.
  Not one Spoonbill today!
  See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton