Hi all
  I know my abbreviations might not be totally kosher, but just wanted to
report that my sister in Odessa had a whip-poor-will calling at her house
Saturday night.  Sunday morning, she had a Mississippi kite perched in the back yard.
  Obviously, she lives in an area where that is not filled with back-to-back
homes, so these are great resting spots for kites, hawks and other migratory
birds.  Both birds are confirmed by me - ha - for whatever that's worth.
  thanks
diane reed
st.augustine