Whistler Mtn, about 2 hours drive north of Vancouver, is where the next
Winter Olympics will mostly take place. A beautiful spot. And now there
are zip line adventures available. (Warning, when I did ziplines in Costa
Rica, I was too nervious to actually experience the scenery.)  Here's the
story from the Seattle Times, altho in the past, the URL changes in a
day.)
http://story.canadastandard.com/p.x/ct/9/id/6cc01c429e8d3bc1/cid/71df8d33cd2a30df/
Seattles Times, April 6/06
C u in Van!
 Barry

  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
 "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php