Dear collegues,

Currently I conduct research for a Dutch governmental network-organization
that connects all municipalities into one foundation; the VNG. The bottom
line is to look for motivations and reasons why municipalities do not
cooperate. More specific, there is a number of comprehensive articles,
papers, and research that outlines the motives and reasons for
inter-organizational cooperation or why one organization should build an
inter-organizational network. Yet, our research is focusing on reasons and
motivations why (public) organizations still decline partnerships and
inter-organizational cooperation in a nowadays growing network- and
information society. Moreover, because there a many proven concepts, cases
and best practices of inter-organizational cooperation and network
organizations.

Therefore I would like to ask all of you to cooperate with us in this online
brainstorming session in order to answer the question:

-          whether or not there is any relevant literature that outlines why
organizations decline partnerships and  inter-organizational cooperation;

-          whether you know any organizations or experts interested in this
research

Thanks in advance,

Warm  regards

Dennis Havermans

www.zenc.nl <http://www.zenc.nl/>

Met vriendelijke groeten,

drs. Dennis Havermans

Adviseur

Zenc

Advies- en onderzoeksbureau voor ICT innovaties in het publiek domein

Alexanderstraat 18

2514 JM Den Haag

Tel: +31 70 3626944 of + 31 6 24 24 90 83

Fax: +31 70 3921835

<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\dennis.havermans\Application%20Data\M
icrosoft\Handtekeningen\www.zenc.nl> www.zenc.nl

  _____

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter
<http://www.spamfighter.com/Lang_Other/Default_NL.asp>  vandaag nog!

  _____