Hi,

I am a graduate student in the wireless lab at auburn university.
My research lab mate was doing a project report on location services in USA
malls.

He asked for statistics for

1.The number of people in the mall per week.

2. Percentage of them buying something.

3. Number of hours spent per person in the mall.

using the Malls of America website and they replied back saying that they
dont release anything like that since 9/11.

I was wondering if anybody in this group had any such data sets or knew
where to find it that he could use.

Thank You