late this afternoon/early evening (~5pm - 6:30pm) I went down the Lori Wilson
and on the first course around the boardwalk found 6 species of warbler with
the majority being in the back:   Ovenbird, Parula, Black and White, Prairie
(1), Am. Redstart, and Black-throated Blue male.   Went out and checked the
south beach access side of the hammock and nothing over there at all.   On
returning to the boardwalk encountered Phyllis and Howard and accompanied them
around for my second time.   All we added was 1-2 male Blackpolls for species and a
female Blk-thr Blue.

Other birds incl several catbirds, Mourning and E. Collared Doves, Fish Crow,
Common Grackles, Mockingbirds, and numerous cardinals with the males doing
their best to show off for the females.   Observed one male perched a bit
sideways on a vine, in full song with his crest fully up and literally rocking side
to side as a parrot might in front of a female.   Had never seen one do that
before.

Sarah

Sarah Linney
Cocoa, FL