Thanks to all that replied re: my Waterthrush post
yesterday. The bird returned for another bath about 10
minutes ago and I was able to get good, long looks.
Being ready to look for the field marks this time, I
was able to easily see the streaking / spotting up
under the chin, as well as some light yellowing as he
was shaking out his feathers. Defintely a NORTHERN
WATERTHRUSH.

We visited Ft. Caroline National Monument in JAX today
around 11:30AM - not much happening, but we did see 2
WORM EATING Warblers, several BLACK & WHITE  Warblers,
a few NORTHERN PARULAS and one COMMON YELLOWTHROAT.
Heard a BARRED OWL but did not locate it.

Regards,
Kevin Dailey
Little Marsh Island
Jax FL