What do you use as an exit test?

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/9/2006 10:09 AM >>>
Is anybody else having problems with students failing the reading exit

test more than 3 times?  At my school the students have to pass the
class
and the exit exam to move on. What resources does you school's learning

center offer to help these students?  These students are passing the
class
but not the test and I do not understand why that is.

browser to