Jennifer and Roberta,

Please consider publishing some of these pictures on
your Centers Web Site.  So many Learning Centers
publish pictures of furniture not actual tutoring
sessions. It's much more engaging to see the tutors
themselves.

Lucy

--- Jennifer Lindquist <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Roberta,
>
> I'm so pleased to read that you used it! I know your
> tutors enjoyed it, too. Thanks so much for letting
> me know!
>
> By the way, were you at the last NADE conference
> (Philly)? I attended this year for the first time,
> and look forward to attending the next. I see that
> you're the co-chair ... wow, a huge task is ahead,
> huh? I also look forward to meeting you at the next
> conference.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Jen

=== message truncated ===

Lucy Tribble MacDonald, M.A.,M.A.Faculty EmeritaChemeketa Community College4977 Brookmeade DRSarasota, [log in to unmask]