ONe of my students just sent me this FREE site, which
he is using for his study cards!!

http://www.studycell.com/

Students can use the flipcard mode or the quiz mode!

It all started out when "Christopher Salemme, as he
waited for a meeting to begin. Bored, and a student of
Italian, he found himself wishing he could use the
time to study his Italian vocabulary. He thought of
his cell phone—a mini computer that can play games—and
wondered why tools for learning couldn’t work on it as
well. StudyCell was born. Chris quickly built a
prototype and enlisted the help of his friends to
build a company."

Lucy

Lucy Tribble MacDonald, M.A.,M.A.Faculty EmeritaChemeketa Community College4977 Brookmeade DRSarasota, [log in to unmask]