Those interested in just how the NSA allegedly worked with ATT to
intercept internet traffic might like to look at:

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70944-0.html

caution: this information has not been evaluated by any court or
investigative body.

 Barry

  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
 "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php