Story in GCN today estimates that AT&Ts database supplied to NSA was
312 terrabytes plus, when managed by ATT's Daytona software that
managements its call detail record dbase.

Story recounts different opinions as to whether this is analyzable in any
useful size. Supposedly SGI has computers with 13 terabytes worth of
activity memory.

Interested? Read the story at:
http://www.gcn.com/print/25_13/40827-1.html

I am waiting for the first paper that does clustering and centrality on
the American telephone system.

 Barry

  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
 "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php