Hello.

I am a PhD student doing  research on the relationship between social
capital and technology acceptance.  I plan to use an established
technology acceptance model that looks at behavioral intention to use
Information Technology based on predictors such as perceived ease of
use, perceived usefulness, and social influence.

I plan to use SNA to identify individuals with social capital in an
effort to determine if social capital can be a predictor in technology
acceptance.

I am in the process of creating a survey instrument and am looking for
leading articles and research that define social capital and utilize a
survey instrument that links social capital to specific questions.

Advice and references are very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Lynne Hamre