I actually noticed that compared to last year, people were very reluctant to
type during the sessions (sensitivity to initial conditions? changing
pan-conference norms?). The plus side is that its much quieter, with less
backchanneling, and maybe even more attention towards the speaker/topic, but
it certainly makes it more difficult to find time to blog.

Take care,
BERNiE

I received a message from Barry Wellman at approximately 5/1/06 11:32 AM.
Above is my reply.