From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Rick Davies
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online survey,where most respondents think "social network analysis
is a threat to democracy and civil rights"

It is a dumb proposition but the proportions agreeing with this view are
disconcerting You can add your vote to the alternative conclusions e.g SNA
"not a threat to democracy"

see http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/5/15/132328/386
The Dangers of Social Network Analysis

fyi, rick