I would like to understand how others have operationalized the concept of
collaboration or coordination from a social network perspective.
Specifically, I'm interested in intra-firm collaboration between
organizational subunits, but I'd be interested in definitions or ideas  from
other contexts as well.  I imagine that there are a number of different
types of relationships involved: information-sharing, trust, resource
exchange, awareness of what other group or individuals know, etc.?  Also,
perhaps these relationships need to be reciprocal?  Is anyone aware of a
definition for collaboration or coordination that they can share with me or
point me towards?

Thanks,
Steve

---
Steve Garcia
P h i l o s o p h y I B
...releasing the power of internal brand
(973) 443-9202 ext. 33
(973) 668-0278 mobile
(253) 322-6636 fax
www.philosophyib.com <http://www.philosophyib.com/>
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email (including all
attachments) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed only and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this email to
distribution, copying or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.