The bloggers are at home/work, wishing we could have attended the
conference. ;-)

But seriously that's a good idea, Barry.  If anyone does blog the
conference please tag your entries and ping Technorati so others can
find them.

Is there a commonly-used tag in the community?  If not I'd suggest
something like sna, insna, or sunbelt06.

If you don't know what I mean by tagging, read one of these:
http://lotusmedia.org/why-nonprofits-should-use-tags
http://www.othermedia.com/articles/what-is-tagging-and-why-it-matters,148,TA.html

= Ruby

SOCNET automatic digest system wrote:

>Date:    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 02:47:30 -0400
>From:    Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: where are the bloggers

>I'm suprised that no one is blogging the sessions at the current Sunbelt
>conference and posting to this list.
>
> Barry
>
>  Barry Wellman         Professor of Sociology        NetLab Director
>  wellman at chass.utoronto.ca  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman
>
>  Centre for Urban & Community Studies          University of Toronto
>  455 Spadina Avenue    Toronto Canada M5S 2G8    fax:+1-416-978-7162
>
>  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
> "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
>             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php

Ruby Sinreich
Web Maven, Netcentric Campaigns
http://NetcentricCampaigns.org