I am studying how organizational development interventions affect the
informal social networks within organizations.  As part of my research, I
would like to know if changes to the organization's network density over
time are statistically significant.  I plan on calculating density both
before and at some point following the intervention.  I'm not sure of how to
determine if a change is significant, however. Can someone please recommend
any sources of information that would help me to conduct this analysis?

Thanks,
Steve