Hello All

I have been very frustrated trying to find a web survey software that
allows for the effective construction of dynamic tables based on name
generators -- particulalry using say 2 or 3 name generators that would
then pipe into a new table, while also removing any duplicates.

I have been working with Inquisite software< which can customize it, but
seems to be more limited/less flexible than originally thought. (not to
mention the $$ keeps adding up)

Your guidance would be appreciated !

Thanks

--
Julia Melkers
Associate Professor of Public Administration