Dear socnetters:

I have a dataset consisting of 17 peoples advice-network in a company
that is highly distributed. I  have also asked the informants how the
different relations is supported by their available ICT  (e-mail, mobile
phones and IM/SMS) and I would like to analyse closer the difference
between the media use within the group. (For instance if some mediated
networks are highly similar to the advice network, towards the manager
in the groups, etc). Does any of you have suggestions of what kind of
analysis would be appropriate for a comparison of mediated networks and
advice-networks in such a small group? Or do you know about articles
where similar analysis has been conducted?

Grateful for any ideas or comments!

Regards

Tom Julsrud