Dear all,
I have a doubt concerning the data I have collected on organizations, namely if they can be considered a complete network or a sum of egonetworks.
Data represent the entire population of immigrant organizations in a city among which 46 organizations were interviewed and 19 were missing. The questionnaire submitted to the organizations included questions on  different kind of relationships that interviewed orgs had with other immigrant orgs. The questionnaire presented a roaster of possible contacted immigrant organizations even thou it did not include all of them and there was a free call possibility of adding any organization with which the interviewed ones had contact with. Due to the missings and the uncomplete list, I wonder if I can consider the interviewed organizations as a complete network or if I should consider them as a sum of egonets.
Thank you
Katia