Dear Socnetters,

Thank you very much for the helpful responses concerning my questions about
solidarity in restricted und generalized exchange networks. The suggested
essays were valuable to advance my own thoughts.

Now I try to realize a research design, which combines this approach with
the existence of subgroups, especially the different kinds of subgroups
(like the differentiation of coalitions, cliques, interaction sets and
social circles by Kadushin).

Do you know empirical and theoretical research about this?

I am looking forward to your ideas…

Andreas Techen

   _____